For happy holidays in Tokyo in January 2015, we recommend 7 Japanese events in Bunkyo and Chiyoda wards:
- 01 January 2015: Shinto ceremony for New Year at Kanda shrine and Yasukuni shrine.
- 01-07 January 2015: Ultraman superhero shows at Tokyo Dome City in Prism Hall with live fights, activities for children, etc.
- 02 January 2015: Shinto ceremony for New Year at Yasukuni shrine.
- 05 January 2015: “Kakizome” at Nippon-Budokan (first calligraphy of the year).
- 09-18 January 2015: Furusato-matsuri Tokyo at Tokyo Dome with dances, music, floats, food stands, a shopping area, etc.
- 10-12 January 2015: Daikoku Festival at Kanda shrine (Daikoku is one of the 7 lucky gods).
- 12 January 2015: New Year ceremony at Nippon-Budokan.
Tour Tokyo for a day including one of these events with a Yes in Japan conductor/guide!