The Yes in Japan team met tonight at Travel Stand Japan to draft its free brochure about Tokyo’s Chiyoda ward for autumn 2014. 25% bigger than in summer and more useful for tourism, its map should cover most of the north of Chiyoda ward: Yasukuni shrine west, Imperial garden south, Akihabara east, and Tokyo Dome city north. Highlighting the Book Town and Electric Town, it should indicate the location of subway/train stations: Akihabara, Awajicho, Iidabashi, Jimbocho, Kanda, Kudanshita, Ochanomizu, Ogawamachi, Shin-ochanomizu, Suidobashi and Takebashi.
This second map should inform about:
- More bars, coffee shops and restaurants (especially more diverse Japanese food). We are preparing English menus for some partners 🙂
- More souvenir/gift shops and specialist stores for shopping.
- Prices, discounts, offers, and possibility to pay by credit card.
- Activities, experiences and tours.
- Christian churches, Shinto shrines, museums, places for money exchange…
- Events such as festivals and martial arts tournaments in October, November and December 2014.
Download our online map of Chiyoda and tell us if a special place is missing… then use our latest version when you visit Japan 🙂