Ochanomizu Hotel Shoryukan has Japanese and western rooms, both non-smoking or smoking, including a deluxe Japanese room convenient with children or friends:
- Western single (12㎡), twin (18㎡) and double (13-19㎡) rooms.
- Japanese single rooms (9-11㎡) with futon sleeping sets.
- Japanese rooms (11-28㎡) with square Ryukyu tatami mats, paper screen “shoji” and futon sleeping sets.
- Deluxe Japanese room (34㎡) with wooden open-air bath on a well-screened balcony, square Ryukyu tatami mats, paper screen “shoji” and futon sleeping sets.
Breakfast is offered with all reservations and your hotel room is provided with:
- Air conditioning, shower/bath, Western-style toilets.
- Free Internet, TV.
- Yukata to use as pajamas or clothing when going to the communal baths, slippers.
- Umbrella and sandals for walks outside.
- Pants presser, iron, dryer, razor, toothbrush, towel, soap, shampoo…
- Kettle and tea bags to prepare hot tea, refrigerator.
Doesn’t Ochanomizu Hotel Shoryukan look nice?
Address: Kanda Ogawamachi 3-24-9, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0052, Japan.
- Ochanomizu Hotel Shoryukan = お茶の水ホテル昇龍館 (Ochanomizu-hotelu-shoryukan).
- Chiyoda ward = 千代田区 (Chiyoda-ku), Tokyo = 東京.