Discover exciting Japanese legends and modern stories, monsters, heroes, everyday life in Japan… and great language study books!
- Picture book in Japanese language: 1000 yens
- Baby socks: 380 yens
- Small toy: 580 yens
Phone: (+81) 03-3261-5691
Credit cards: Accepted.
Bookhouse Jinbocho is the bookshop 15 in the section C2 of our Get Japan map of Tokyo in spring/summer 2015:
For happy holidays in Tokyo in January 2015, we recommend 7 Japanese events in Bunkyo and Chiyoda wards:
- 01 January 2015: Shinto ceremony for New Year at Kanda shrine and Yasukuni shrine.
- 01-07 January 2015: Ultraman superhero shows at Tokyo Dome City in Prism Hall with live fights, activities for children, etc.
- 02 January 2015: Shinto ceremony for New Year at Yasukuni shrine.
- 05 January 2015: “Kakizome” at Nippon-Budokan (first calligraphy of the year).
- 09-18 January 2015: Furusato-matsuri Tokyo at Tokyo Dome with dances, music, floats, food stands, a shopping area, etc.
- 10-12 January 2015: Daikoku Festival at Kanda shrine (Daikoku is one of the 7 lucky gods).
- 12 January 2015: New Year ceremony at Nippon-Budokan.
Tour Tokyo for a day including one of these events with a Yes in Japan conductor/guide!
In Tokyo in December 2014? Enjoy a Japanese event in Chiyoda or Bunkyo ward! We recommend:
- 06 December 2014: Antique/flea market at Yasukuni shrine.
- 07 December 2014: Martial arts tournament at Nippon-Budokan (Karate, practised with hands & feet).
- 20 December 2014: Antique/flea market at Yasukuni shrine.
- 23 December 2014: Shinto ceremony for the Emperor’s birthday at Yasukuni shrine.
- 26-31 December 2014: Ultraman superhero shows at Tokyo Dome City in Prism Hall with live fights, activities for children, etc.
- 28 December 2014: Shinto purification ceremony for the end of 2014 at Kanda shrine.
- 31 December 2014: Shinto purification ceremony for the end of 2014 at Kanda shrine and Yasukuni shrine.
Reserve a half-day personalized tour if you wish a Yes in Japan tour guide or conductor to accompany you before, during or after an event!