You have holidays or a business trip planned in Asia? Ask us to prepare a wonderful itinerary in Japan, optimize your transportation, find convenient & pleasant hotels in the cities or traditional inns with lots of character in the countryside, recommend diverse restaurants & seasonal regional dishes, guide you in English during personalized excursions including time with Japanese locals…
We are used to helping tourists and professionals travelling alone or in good company from Canada, the United States of America, Mexico, France, the Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Fiji…
To help us propose then organize a pertinent & charming stay for you an your group, tell us where you have already been in Asia, the goals of your trip in Japan, the number and age of the travellers, your budget, your needs (physical condition, halal, vegan/vegetarian), your passions (Japanese or not), the potential dates for your trip, your ideas for destinations & activities in Japan…
Important: Japan lacks hotel rooms for travellers and English-speaking certified guides; reserve 6-12 months before your flight or cruise to ensure you get what you want and to benefit from the best choices at attractive prices!
Charmed by Japan and convinced by the Yes in Japan quality at the end of your stay? Come live in Japan and recommend our travel agency in Tokyo to your friends 🙂
Visiting Tokyo? Tokyu Stay Suidobashi gives our precise free maps in English showing the way to our travel agency as well as nearby stations, Shinto shrines, Japanese restaurants, coffee shops… in Bunkyo & Chiyoda wards (map of Akihabara/Jimbocho/Kanda/Kudan) or farther (map of Ginza/Nihombashi/Shimbashi/Tsukiji). Tell the nice hotel staff to give you “Get Japan maps” if you do not see them on a rack near the elevators!
Big thanks to the Tokyu Stay Suidobashi team for its active support 🙂
Spending time in Tokyo city? Tokyo Dome Hotel provides for free our detailed maps in English introducing great Japanese gardens, shops… nearby in Bunkyo & Chiyoda wards (Akihabara/Jimbocho/Kanda/Kudan map) or farther (Ginza/Nihombashi/Shimbashi/Tsukiji map). Ask the kind hotel staff for “Get Japan maps” if you do not find them on a rack in the lobby 🙂
Warm thanks to the team of Tokyo Dome Hotel for its gracious support!
Staying in Japan at Tokyo Dome Hotel during summer 2015? You can enjoy an aquarium with many cute small fishes: red, orange, blue, grey… Kids love it! Just look on the right of the guest relations desks in the lobby.
We are fully booked this week but are available for tours in/near Tokyo from Monday 11 May 2015 (starting at your hotel if you wish). Without guide today, tomorrow or this weekend, enjoy by yourself great events (e.g. Japanese festival at Kanda Shinto Shrine), activities, shopping, food & drinks… using our latest free map of Tokyo “North of the Imperial Palace” 🙂
Contact us quickly to book an exciting half day tour or full day tour with Yes in Japan staff speaking English, French or Japanese next week because May 2015 is very busy…
Following its map of Tokyo “North of the Imperial Palace” for spring/summer 2015, the Yes in Japan team is preparing a great map of Tokyo “East of the Imperial Palace” for summer/autumn 2015. Help us make our map even more interesting and useful by suggesting types of services, restaurants, stores, or Japanese products you would like to see on it before the end of May! Our inbound travel manager recently detailed his preferences but any other idea for foreign adults or children in Japan is welcome 🙂
This free walking and shopping map in English language including the subway/train stations of Ginza, Hibiya, Mitsukoshi-mae, Nihombashi, Otemachi, Shimbashi, Tokyo, Toranomon, Tsukiji, and Yurakucho will be available online and will be distributed at local hotels in Chiyoda, Chuo and Minato wards…
At Hotel Niwa Tokyo during your holidays? The Yes in Japan team recommends you to eat at one of these good nearby restaurants:
- Hanaya, to quietly savour fish and shells prepared in front of you by a Japanese chef.
- Ippo, for Japanese fish in a lively izakaya.
- Loving Hut, for the best vegan food around.
- Nago café, for Japanese noodles and meat like in Okinawa prefecture.
- Sapana Suidobashi-ten, for Indian/Nepalese food (vegetarian if desired).
For our latest recommendations near Hotel Niwa Tokyo and other hotels in Chiyoda ward, see our informative maps of Chiyoda ward 🙂
We distributed 20.000 Yes in Japan maps of Tokyo Jimbocho printed in English on A3 paper at hotels, shops, cultural centres, and special events in Tokyo this summer to help travellers, support local businesses, and promote tourism in Chiyoda ward (Jimbocho is its northern part). Many foreign tourists walked holding the map and the local community gave us much positive feedback! After seeing the digital version below, do you have suggestions or comments for an extended “Autumn 2014” map of Tokyo Jimbocho? What information do you wish for your first/next visit there?
Our “Summer 2014” map of Tokyo Jimbocho features hotels, subway/train station exits, Christian churches, Shinto shrines, post offices, and police stations. It also includes a calendar (flea market, martial arts tournaments…) and recommends:
- Activities & tours: Buddha Bellies Cooking School, Yes in Japan.
- Doctor: Natural care Suidobashi outpatient centre.
- Gift, souvenirs & specialists stores: Bumpodo, Ohya-shobo, Okuno-karuta, Sankei-shoten, Shobu-do-sangyo, Yamagataya-kamiten, Yamatoya-hakimono-ten.
- Nighttime: Jazz Olympus!, Ony’s bar.
- Restaurants: Hanaya, Ippo, Loving Hut, Muusa, Nago café, Otsumami-kaasan, Sapana Suidobashi-ten, Tempura Hachimaki.
Note: You can always download for free the latest Yes in Japan map of Jimbocho “Book Town”.
Yes, we make great things happen in Japan! Join a holiday tour or traditional activity today or tomorrow, go shopping at exceptional specialist shops with a Yes in Japan interpreter (English-French-Japanese), learn about events, meet wonderful Japanese people, use our free map of Jimbocho area (Chiyoda ward, Tokyo city) with great hotels, restaurants and stores…
Any question? Do not hesitate to call, e-mail or visit our Japanese travel agency in Tokyo near Suidobashi station and Hotel Niwa Tokyo!
Ochanomizu Hotel Shoryukan has Japanese and western rooms, both non-smoking or smoking, including a deluxe Japanese room convenient with children or friends:
- Western single (12㎡), twin (18㎡) and double (13-19㎡) rooms.
- Japanese single rooms (9-11㎡) with futon sleeping sets.
- Japanese rooms (11-28㎡) with square Ryukyu tatami mats, paper screen “shoji” and futon sleeping sets.
- Deluxe Japanese room (34㎡) with wooden open-air bath on a well-screened balcony, square Ryukyu tatami mats, paper screen “shoji” and futon sleeping sets.
Breakfast is offered with all reservations and your hotel room is provided with:
- Air conditioning, shower/bath, Western-style toilets.
- Free Internet, TV.
- Yukata to use as pajamas or clothing when going to the communal baths, slippers.
- Umbrella and sandals for walks outside.
- Pants presser, iron, dryer, razor, toothbrush, towel, soap, shampoo…
- Kettle and tea bags to prepare hot tea, refrigerator.
Doesn’t Ochanomizu Hotel Shoryukan look nice?
Address: Kanda Ogawamachi 3-24-9, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0052, Japan.
- Ochanomizu Hotel Shoryukan = お茶の水ホテル昇龍館 (Ochanomizu-hotelu-shoryukan).
- Chiyoda ward = 千代田区 (Chiyoda-ku), Tokyo = 東京.