Enter two parallel worlds in Tokyo near Akihabara and Kanda JR stations! Modern and traditional “Made in Japan”… Foreign and Japanese food… Shinto and anime design… This autumn and winter, the Yes in Japan team particularly recommends:
- Akihabara UDX bicycle rental.
- Laox Akihabara main store, duty free store to buy a camera, cosmetics, etc.
- Kanda Chonko, small cute shop with handmade products by a couple of Japanese artisans.
- Brasserie St. Bernardus, restaurant with a large choice of Belgian beer and food.
- Kanda Yabu-soba, famous Japanese restaurant with traditional soba buckwheat noodles.
- Yanagimori Shrine, Shinto site with a stupefying statue…
This area is great to visit if you stay at a hotel in Chiyoda ward, study the Japanese language at a school in Akihabara, or go to the nearby Tokyo Dome City, Jimbocho Book Town or East Gardens of the Imperial Palace!