Walk in Chiyoda ward near Iidabashi and Kudanshita stations to discover the Japanese culture, see many facets of the Shinto religion, and eat vegetarian food if you stay at a local hotel, study at a language school in Iidabashi, or wonder what to do after your visit of Kagurazaka area, Tokyo Dome City or Jimbocho Book Town! For your autumn and winter in Tokyo, the Yes in Japan team particularly recommends:
- Martial Arts Hall of Japan, which hosts numerous national/world tournaments and proposes high-level lessons.
- Kitanomaru park, great to jog, relax and play with children 🙂
- Petit Bonheur, restaurant with lots of vegetables, fruits and sweets!
- Tokyo Grand Shrine, with its exquisite architecture.
- Tsukudo Shrine, with its giant sword (check the roof from the street).
- Yasukuni Shrine, which enshrines 2.466.000 souls and features a museum related to war.